By Taylor Kitchen
Last minute holiday shopping? So are we.
If you're reading this, it's likely that you're considered the fashionista of the fam. With this title comes a huge responsibility, as you know, to gift the most fashion-forward pieces to your loved ones.
We trust that you have some great ideas in mind for your holiday gifts, but in case you need a few extra, we've got you.
Below are 12 fun and trendy fashion pieces under $150 that you can gift and retain your status as the most stylish gift-giver in the room. But be warned, you may want to keep some of these gifts for yourself [winky face].
1. Fluffy pink gloves that you can still text in? Say no more!
2. The cool chain necklace that everyone's been talking about...
3. Chunky colorful sneakers, YES PLZ!
4. Furry tote that doubles as a pillow.
5. Platform loafers for the fearless fashionista.
6. Neon sweater because we like matching tennis balls.
7. Who doesn't need an everyday black bag?
8. Trendy beanie cause it's "good for you" [see hat].
9. Cool girl hoops. Nuff said.
10. Yin and yang sneaks. Here for it.
11. Argyle cropped cardigan. Major school girl vibes.
12. Last but not least, a shoe staple - the black combat boot.
We hope this helps with your holiday shopping! You can search and purchase all of these items on the Mada App.